WE GO AFTER THE STORY THAT ISN'T OBVIOUS, AND THE MOMENTS YOU WOULD RARELY NOTICE. THE LITTLE LOOKS, THE SMILES, THE NODS AND WINKS, THE HICCUPS AND THE TEARS.
WE WANT YOUR WEDDING DAY TO NOT BE ONE BIG PHOTOSHOOT, BUT RATHER A SERIES OF UNPLANNED, UNSTAGED MOMENTS THAT ARE AUTHENTIC TO YOU.
WE TAKE PHOTOS THAT TAKE YOU BACK TO A TIME - WITHOUT SACRIFICING THE GENUINE EXPERIENCE OF THEM WHEN THEY WERE HAPPENING.
WE GO AFTER GOOD LIGHT, MOVEMENT, GRAIN AND THE IMPERFECT. WE ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT REAL PEOPLE AND REAL MOMENTS. WE WANT TO PHOTOGRAPH YOU BOTH AS YOU ARE WITH EACH OTHER. HOW YOU NATURALLY INTERACT. OUR FAVOURITE PHOTOS ARE THOSE ONES WE COULD NEVER PLAN FOR, OR TAKE A SECOND TIME.
WE ARE A UNIQUE DUO OF WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHERS THAT ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT CREATIVE STORYTELLING. WE ARE ABOUT REAL PEOPLE, AND REAL MOMENTS.
WE ARE ALWAYS TRYING TO REINVENT OURSELVES. ALWAYS STRIVING TO FIND A NEW WAY TO BE UNIQUE AND UNCONVENTIONAL. WHO DOESN'T LOVE TO PUSH A GOOD BOUNDARY? OUR CLIENTS EXPECT US NOT TO PLAY IT SAFE. THEY ENCOURAGE US TO MAKE ART, NOT FOLLOW A CHECKLIST OF EXPECTED IMAGES.
WE WANT TO CREATE A SAFE SPACE, WITHOUT JUDGEMENT. A PLACE TO BE FREE FROM OVERTHINKING, FREE FROM PERFECTIONISM. A SPACE TO JUST BE YOURSELF.
We make it easy af. We like to set up a call to learn more about the vision you have, elaborate more about our approach and answer any questions you may have. After that, if you feel like we are a fit, we require a signed contract and non refundable 15% retainer to book your day. Please use our contact page to get in touch with us to set up your consultation.
We prefer quality over quantity. But bottom line, we will include everything that will be special to you. Each wedding or session is very different and it’s never the same amount. It also depends on which package you choose. We average about 60-90 images per hour of coverage.
For all Weddings and Elopements we guarantee photos be delivered between 8-10 weeks after the event. For Mini Sessions, we aim to deliver about a week or two after the shoot.
You will receive your edited images through an online gallery sent via a shareable link to your email. You can download them to your computer, or share with friends and family.
PLEASE DO! We would love to schedule a call with you to learn more about the vision you have and what you expect out of your big day, as well as answer any questions you may have. When you book with us we provide custom consultation and timeline assistance. That is just a fancy way of saying that if you need recommendations, or if there’s anything we can do to make the process easier for you, we’d be happy to help. Throughout the planning process, we are also always available anytimefor a quick phone chat to offer any type of advice that may help alleviate any stress (photography related or not).
Light certainly inspires us, but I think our work is most defined by our ability to make everyone feel good in front of our camera. We like to shoot from the inside of a wedding, almost as if we were an old friend or cousin. We feel the flow of the day and use that feeling to tell us how to photograph. We aim to deliver photographs of what it felt like to be there that day.
We pride ourselves on the ability to read a room. We know when people feel awkward or shy, and we know when to step back or to push forwards. We want to make it feel like a casual hang out – not a photoshoot. We will walk around, chat about whatever is going on in the world these days and we will take photos along the way. It is never some weird love dance you have to perform with one another to get ‘the shot’. You just have to be yourselves. That’s enough. Trust us, it is NEVER stressful.
Of course! We have spent years perfecting our directorial presence during any given shoot we do. It is all with the intention of encouraging genuine expressions and creating images which are authentically beautiful. It’s all about trust. We tell all our clients that we have no expectations of them to model or pose, rather, we want to feel whatever they feel and embrace that. We make it clear that this is their wedding and not about us or our portfolio.
OMG Yes! We adore creating fine art inspired, editorial work for brands – and more specifically with an emphasis on bridal fashions. Please contact us directly for a custom quote.
Currently we are booking into 2024 are are about 50% booked on peak season Saturday and Sundays (May – October). Generally speaking, we book about a year to a year and a half in advance.
We require a 15% retainer to secure your spot in our calendar, and the remaining 85% is due 1 week in advance for weddings, and 1 day in advance for all other sessions.
We always encourage embracing whatever weather comes our way, as it’s beautiful and unique in photos. If it is harsh enough that it would make for a sh*tty time at our shoot and we can reschedule.